Saturday, October 3, 2009

When there are forks in the road...

A while ago I was thinking about what I wanted to do in life. I started thinking about my childhood, how the first profession that I picked was to be a hot-dog vendor, just because I love hot-dogs. Years later, I find myself studying marketing, thinking about connecting with people, and bringing to light things that are so amazing but yet undiscovered. I find that while I have this overall direction, I still don't know exactly where I want to end up.

This is where the following video comes in - Dr. Randy Pausch's "Last Lecture - Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams". Even when he's diagnosed with terminal cancer and given only months to live, his zest for life, his energy and passion still outshine many people who are still in their youths. Watching that video made me think about my life, what I need to be doing, and more importantly, not taking TIME for granted. I hope you'll also enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment